TIPS the Interlocal Purchasing System Contract
Purchasing is a necessary activity for any business or organization. We provide a proven process to eliminate purchasing related stress for governmental entities.
Contact TIPS and let us simplify your life. For more information, see the following resources:
- Visit the TIPS website for details on
- Contract #230102 Comprehensive Facilities Management and Services.
- Contract #230105 Technology Solutions Products and Services
- Learn about the TIPS Interlocal Purchasing System.
- Read the Member Benefits to see if your Education, Government and Non-profit Agencies qualifies for the program. TIPS Membership Form – fill in form.
- Interlocal Agreement – if required by your State or organization click on the State to confirm correct form.
WARRANTY & RETURN POLICY
Absolute Facility Solutions, LLC (AFS) will pass on any included manufacturer warranties at the time of purchase. In addition, we will work with customers and end users to provide all extended warranty, maintenance and service programs available at the time of quote. AFS can assist in providing contact and process information for OEMs as needed.
AFS Products & Services
Create a workplace strategy that right-sizes real estate, reduces operational costs and inspires your workforce. Integrate data, roles, and goals into a proactive system that optimizes daily performance, forecasts needs and enables continuous improvement.
Archibus is an Integrated Workplace Management System that includes products to meet all your workplace, facilities and real estate management needs.
Eptura Workplace &
For facility management professionals, adapting to the new world of work is crucial to maintaining a high-performing environment. Managing your workplace and assets together is critical, and the Eptura experience brings together workplace management software and asset management to help you do just that. This powerful combination allows you to operate your building effectively and support hybrid work arrangements.
AFS is a consulting firm that specializes in the implementation of facilities, asset and real estate software solutions. With more than 20 years of experience we help organizations align business processes with solutions that support them for the next 20 years including:
- Project management services
- Business analysis & solution design services
- Implementation services
- System integration services
- CAD integration services I, II & III
- Revit integration services I & II
- Training & ongoing support services
TIPS Contract Details
Purchase Order Processing Procedure
- Visit the TIPS website at: www.tips-usa.com and search “All Contracts” or ”All Vendors” to locate Absolute Facility Solutions LLC.
- When completing a TIPS purchase, the TIPS Member must request a TIPS Quote from the TIPS Vendor with the TIPS Contract Number CONTRACT: 200102 or CONTRACT: 200105 referenced on the quote. You can easily request a quote using the TIPS Member Portal.
- If the Member decides to proceed with the purchase, the Member must submit the TIPS Quote & PO (payable to the awarded TIPS Vendor) both referencing the TIPS Contract Number, to email@example.com.
- Please note that all vendor instructions must be included on the PO as vendor instructions detailed in the body of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org are not seen by the Vendor.
- Member payment will be made directly to the Vendor by the Member as agreed by the parties. In the event a Member submits PO directly to Vendor that is NOT an “Automated Vendor”, it must be immediately forwarded to TIPS marked as “confirmation only” within 30 days of the issue date.
Need Assistance? 866-839-8477 SAR200306
800-527-4135 ex. 2
800-527-4135 ex. 1
Terms & Conditions
The AFS TIPS contract and related services consist of CONTRACT: 200102 or CONTRACT: 200105. Always review the product and services listed before ordering and always place contract number, CONTRACT: 200102 or CONTRACT: 200105, on the Purchase Order in order to invoke the terms and conditions of this agreement.