ARCHIBUS is the leading provider of real estate, infrastructure, facilities and asset management software and solutions. It provides timely, accurate facilities reports to help organizations of all sizes get the most value from campuses, buildings, workspaces and other real estate assets.
AFS specializes in implementing Archibus products to help you streamline your operations and management. We support the following suite of Archibus products:
These four complete modules support your reporting needs so you can improve accuracy, integrate reports and operations and boost efficiency. The module includes:
- Inventory Tracking - Tracks actual square footage, types and departmental allocations to help you decrease occupancy costs.
- Occupancy - Tracks where your people are sitting, room availability, occupancy and vacancy rates and more.
- Space Chargeback - Supports accurate chargeback reporting.
- Space Planning - Helps you proactively prepare for the growth of your organization and predict future area needs.
- Project Moves - Lets you streamline the entire move/add/change process including the ability to view move projects
This module helps you manage and document care and maintenance of your facilities to decrease downtime, minimize repair expenses and increase the performance of your employees or contractors. The module includes:
- Corrective - Allows you to submit requests and track progress every step of the way until completion. This includes reporting on time spent and comparisons of estimated vs. actual costs.
- Preventative Maintenance - Features planning and forecasting tools to help your organization schedule service for equipment at various locations.
- Condition Assessment - Lets you track inspection items, generate work requests and log completion for all assessment items.
Archibus Asset Management Software tracks your real estate property and fixed assets including locations, numbers, their conditions, status, work performed, depreciation and warranties. This covers furniture, equipment, telecom equipment, software and more.
- Enterprise Assets - Integrates strategic real estate planning, capital planning, portfolio projects, asset management, finance and operations information and aligns it with your organization’s objectives.
- Asset Management - Software extends the inventory to include optimization and management of all assets throughout their full operational life cycle: acceptance, operational use, re-purposing and disposal.
- Telecom Assets - Traces and tracks all the IT assets within your building.
Portfolio Management collects and aggregates all portfolio items into a single consolidated overview. The module includes:
- Strategic Financial Analysis - Collects information from every module and makes it easy to access and view from one place.
- Portfolio - Software tracks current and projected holdings, leased vs. owned property and assets, building cost performance and other details to help you make more informed and insightful management decisions.
- Advanced Forecasting - Makes cost projections and simplifies portfolio planning and forecasting to support multifaceted strategic planning requirements.
- Leases - Automates your lease administration processes to increase efficiency, reduce errors, avoid penalties and improve management.
- Costs - Increases budgeting accuracy with cash flow reports that generate cost projections for leases, buildings, properties, assets and accounts.
- Chargeback & Invoicing - Asset management software provides chargeback reporting and account invoice tracking.
This domain covers the following four modules:
- Capital Budgeting - To master the capital budget cycle to achieve improved, centralized strategic planning across your organization.
- Projects - To manage projects from an owner's perspective, tracking from creation to closeout and reporting on all projects side-by-side.
- Commissioning - Helps collect, coordinate and share building information to identify and correct design/build issues prior to occupancy.
This tool gives your organization the tools to track and monitor risks in the following modules:
- Sustainability Assessment - Measure performance indicators and mitigate risk to reduce an organization’s carbon footprint and achieve other environmental goals.
- Energy - Track and manage energy use to control costs, reduce carbon footprint and mitigate risk.
- Green Building - Achieve carbon footprint and environmental sustainability certification goals for individual buildings or across an entire portfolio.
- Emergency Preparedness - Lets users view egress and occupancy plans, as well as chemical, material, and facility hazards, and safety and system zones within floor plans to provide critical safety information to emergency responders.
- Waste - Track and manage waste streams from generation through disposition to minimize health and regulatory risk.
- Compliance - Manage complex compliance requirements proactively to help mitigate risk, ensure safe work environments and reduce administrative burdens.
- Hazard Abatement - Streamline the time-consuming and highly-regulated process of identifying and abating indoor environmental hazards.
- Health & Safety - Gain control over workplace safety incidents, personal protective equipment (PPE), training, medical monitoring and work restrictions.
- Hazardous Materials - Track the location of critical information for all materials in the building.
Improve your workplace operations using the following tools:
- Workplace - Connect everyone to a web-based Workplace Experience that supports teams, projects, and daily needs.
- Reservations - Allows users to look up and reserve available workspace based on configuration, equipment and room size needs while integrating with Microsoft Outlook.
- Hoteling - Lets your remote and floating employees reserve an office when they need to be on-site or are traveling to other offices within your organization.
- Service Desk - Provides users with the ability to submit requests such as IT requests routed internally, maintenance requests converted to work requests or external vendor service tickets like equipment repairs.
Archibus allows you to integrate other products as needed including:
- Web Central 3D Navigator - Lets you view 3D published Revit models for viewing.
- Smart Client Extension for AutoCAD & Revit - To give you easy access to AutoCAD and Revit graphics as well as COBie information for a full lifecycle view of your processes.
- Geospatial Extension for ESRI - For complete bi-directional integration to help you understand your existing facility and infrastructure data.
- Mobile Framework - Asset management software allows your employees to immediately access reports while in the field.
- Performance Metrics Framework - For reporting KPIs, trends and various performance data across all Archibus products.
- Ext for Builder SMS - Ext for Builder SMS - Integrate the inventory and analysis of BUILDER.